Lanetalk is built in but registration is handled through the Lanetalk center registration site and then entered in the setup panel.
Touch Desk isn’t a scoring system per say, it’s a front desk system which has interfaces to several older scoring systems and also their own Touch Score.
Interfaced Scoring Systems
- Accuscore 1, 2 & Plus
- Accuscore XL & BOSS
- A.K. Microsystems
- Touch Score 3
- Touch Desk v3.17 or later
- Internet with port TCP/80 open
- Create an account by clicking the button below.
- Enter your Lanetalk Center Account credentials under
[Admin -> Operation Mode & Servers -> Lane Server Setup -> Configure]
- Live Scores needs to be enabled in the Results Tab of each bowling style they wish to use Lanetalk. Their US support team can do this process over the phone if needed.