CLASSIC, VECTOR & VECTOR PLUS
To activate Lanetalk in Brunswick systems our "Lanetalk Agent" needs to downloaded and installed. You will receive a download link after you signup and verify your email address.
- Lanetalk Agent (installed on a computer with access to both scoring computers and Internet)
- Windows 2000 SP3 or higher (Windows NT will not work)
- Microsoft .NET v2.0
- Internet with port TCP/80 open
- Create an account by clicking the button below
- Follow the instructions in the email
- If the agent says "Offline" you can try to enter viking2001user as Windows username in the agent and click save.
There are several versions of LaneFiles, we have implemented support for 9301, 9317, 9589, 11065 and 13025 byte files. If you have installed the agent and verified that it’s connected to Lanetalk but
scores not showing correctly, you might have encountered a new version of these files.
We can add support for new LaneFiles but that takes a few days and might require us to be onsite in the bowling centre to correctly map the data structure.
Under development, will be available soon. Contact our support for further details.