The Lanetalk is fully built into Focus, registration in handled within the setup panel in Focus it self.
- Focus v12.5 or higher
- Internet and TCP/80 open
These instructions are valid for all versions of Focus.First you need to activate the interface:
- Open either the
- Find the following key and make sure it's set to
<add key="LaneTalk_Enabled" value="true"/>
- Save the file and restart the Focus server.
- Click on (1) “Configuration Manager”
- Click on (2) "Lanetalk” tab
- Fill in your (3) bowling center information
- Click enroll center and you're all done!
The Lanetalk is implemented by Steltronic as a standalone program which handles both registration and data transmission.
- WINS v6.1 or v6.2
- Microsoft .NET 4.5
- Internet with portTCP/80 open
- Click on the button below to download the zip-file
- Double-click on the "WinsLanetalkSetup.zip" file to unzip it
- Install the program by double-clicking the "setup.exe" file
- Follow the instructions when the program starts